Training and Advising on Sustainability, CSR, Innovation, Change and Future Fitness
Wayne is Vice President of Sustainability Services for Omnex Inc., where he leads the provision of training and consulting for clients interested in the fast-changing fields of corporate responsibility, sustainability and creating integrated value (CIV). CIV is a new methodology for integrating stakeholder expectations, multiple standards requirements, risk assessments, management systems and value chain impacts.
Wayne is also Founder and Director of Kaleidoscope Futures, a think tank consultancy that helps organisations understand, anticipate and strategize around future changes in their sectors. Services include:
- Insight – We provide clients with tailored research and analysis to anticipate how future trends will affect them and to help shape the best course of action.
- Convening – We bring together client teams and thought-leaders on key issues to explore the challenges ahead and to stretch and stimulate current thinking.
- Strategy – We use scenario planning and other techniques to help shape strategic responses to future trends and challenges.
- Advice -We help teams understand the risks and opportunities of emerging global and sector trends, and to design strategies for resilience and prosperity.
- Communication – We help organisations to survey and convene stakeholders, using a cutting edge crowdsourcing platform, to better understand their needs.
- Knowledge -We work closely with a range of academic institutions and clients to teach courses on future-fitness and to train the next generation of leaders.
To explore a consulting engagement with Wayne, please use the Contact form below.