Part-time Academic Positions and Lectures
Dr Visser is a Fellow at the University of Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership in the UK, an Extraordinary Professor in Sustainable Business at the Gordon Institute of Business Science, University of Pretoria, in South Africa, and an Adjunct Professor at the Stockholm School of Economics in Sweden. The topics that Wayne mostly teaches on include:
- Creating Integrated Value (CIV): Beyond CSR and CSV
- The Future of Business: How to Survive & Thrive
- The Art and Practice of Sustainability Leadership
- CSR 2.0: Beyond ISO 26000 to the Future of CSR
- The Business Case for Sustainability & Responsibility
- Sustainability Strategies for Global Challenges
- Purpose-Inspired Enterprise & Entrepreneurship
- CSR/Sustainability Best Practices Around the World
- Sustainability Innovation & Change Management
- Making a Difference: Society, Organisations & Individuals
University & Student Feedback
University of Cambridge, UNITED KINGDOM
- Everyone talking about how your session was the best of the week! We want more Wayne (in person)!
- Fantastic knowledge base! Brilliant.
- Very entertaining, very informational and very interactive.
- Really positive and insightful session.
- Really good – case studies and theory mix was just right.
- It was thought provoking to listen to
- A very interesting session
- Engaging presentation.
Gordon Institute of Business Science, SOUTH AFRICA
- Excellent balance between theory and real world.
- Wide knowledge base of subject. Great job!
- Good, smart, professional. No fuss but got the pointsacross.
- Very interesting. Changed a few of my opinions.
- Did very well on bringing the concept of sustainability closer to home.
- Enjoyed the real life examples.
- Excellent course context. Method was refreshing.
- Very good presentation material. Thought provoking.
- My favourite lecturer in this module. He is interactive, uses different mediums, knows subject, is current, etc. I left the course wanting to go and specialise in sustainability.
- Most enjoyable session – expert in the field. Effective presentation style.
- Leadership for a future fit world was possibly life changing. Thank you.
Kedge Business School, University of Bordeaux, FRANCE
- One of the greatest courses ever, nothing bad to say.
- Excellent professor, excellent subject
- Very good teacher
University of Winchester, UNITED KINGDOM
- Everyone was extremely positive about the event afterwards and very impressed by your comprehensive knowledge, your convincing argument and the great clarity and persuasiveness with which you delivered your message.
Sample of teaching engagements from 2016
SWEDEN: Sustainable Development & CSR, 2 days, MBA lectures, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm, 22-23 November 2016.
BELGIUM: Future Trends & Future Fitness, 1 day, Workshop for Randstad, Antwerp Management School, La Roche, 30 August 2016.
UK: Sustainable Design & Technology: “Eco-innovation”, MSt in Sustainability Leadership, Institute for Sustainability Leadership, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, 4 August 2016.
SOUTH AFRICA: Innovation for Future Fitness, 4 days, MBA module, Gordon Institute of Business Science, University of Pretoria, Johannesburg, 16-19 June 2016.
MEXICO: Competencies For Our Global Challenges: Leading Change Through Sustainable Innovation, 2 day course and half-day workshop, Monterrey Institute for Technology, Guadalajara, 25-27 May.
To book Wayne for a paid teaching engagement, please use the Contact form below.